CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Puffy bags under my eyes!!

Views: 4,251
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 567,653

Re: Puffy bags under my eyes!!

Dear Raider,
First thank you for all of your good comments and help you have given others on my other forum, thank you.
Now to deal with your trivial question, only kidding.
Puffyness and bags under the eyes can be caused my many things from not getting enough sleep to kidney weakness and everything in between.
So not to generalize but make sure you are really working on my 20 Steps and not skipping any.
Also start with the basics.
Oh, I see you did, SuperFood, Intestinal Formula #1, good job and good bowel results.
Raider, are you my sister? Did you grow up in my house?
I never saw fruit. We were good Germans, blood for breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert. If a veggie got on my plate by mistake I threw it to the dog and the dog wouldn't eat it either. So you are not alone.
Just start and little by little, you will be loving fruits.
Getting a juicer is a GREAT idea. That will make it FUN and increase you chances of succeeding. I suggest a Champion which is a great and easy fruit juicer. You can even put the blank plate on the bottom, and put frozen bananas and other fruit through it and make pure fruit "ice cream", you will love it!
I have a Vitamix and 7 different juicers. The vitamix is great for raw soups, just put in the vegies, herbs, add hot water and blast away, and violla, great still raw soup. As for their "total juice" concept, it will probably turn you off at your early stage of health and healing so I would stick to the champion.
If you need one I will send you out one.NC
Back to your puffy eyes, I know they bother you but you have a few good years (at least one) of cleansing, flushing and a lot of health building ahead of you and then lets see what your puffy eyes eyes look like, I'll bet they will be gone. We have to get you really healthy, O.K.
Keep up the GREAT work and thanks for your support.
Dr. Richard Schulze
O.K., if you need a quick fix, try putting cool wet black tea bags under your eyes, the tannins will contract the tissue for a temp fix. I used this with all of my models after a night of partying and then an early morning photo shoot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)