CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Puffy bags under my eyes!!

Raider Views: 3,187
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 567,653

Re: Puffy bags under my eyes!!

Doctor,
I just thought about a couple things that might be important in helping you determine what might be causing this.

I also have 14 fillings that are going to be removed out of my mouth which some of them have been tested that they are leaking.
I have to have the testing done to determine which materials to use this time. Most of my fillings are from when I was a teenager
so i have had them in my mouth for years!!

I am only 115 -118 lbs and 5'6. I have cellulite on the back of my legs and buttocks. This really bothers me and started about 4 yrs ago.
When I was really sick Aug - Nov 2002 I had lost 114 lbs in 1 1/2 weeks and even then I had some cellulite and I was only 104-105 lbs. I loked gross I was too skinny!

My skin is ageing which some maybe due to the time when I was younger sunbathing and going to tanning booths.

I have the line in between my eye browls its vertical.
Is this really a liver line? Somedays its deeper then others.

Also I have the vertical lines in my finger nails some call it ridges ..

okay now that I made myself sound like an old ugly hag..LOL
I hope some of this might help you.

If I only knew then what I know now!!!!!!

By the way my bad breath seems to be improveing since I have been taking the number #1.

thanks, raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)