CureZone   Log On   Join
My happy story

MisterDoug Views: 2,326
Published: 19 y

My happy story

The most important step to recovering from abusive situations is just to realize the truth about the person who abused you.

I lived with my father for about two years before I ended up in a mental institution. He left me some money on the table and disappeared for four days to a week. When he was home I would lock my door and try to stay away from him the best that I could. People usually use the term "psychopath" to refer to deranged killers and murderers, but the majority of psychopaths are really people with personality disorders. My Dad is void of any type of human characteristic, like feeling love, attachment, certainly caring about other people (he does not have this), joy (other than superficial joy), you get the idea...

He's a pinnochio man- a pathological lying machine that pretends to be real, but has no human emotions....

I ended up failing school when I lived with him, and I could have easily gotten alcohol poisoning from the massive amount of drinking that I was doing (this was at about age 16). I got arrested three times, and I laid in the bathtub just cutting myself and hoping that my body would give up 'cause I quit caring about my existance.

I'm 19 now and I've basically have become a recluse. I have a hard time beginning to make any type of social exchange with other people. There's been one person that I've met in my life that I've had respect for, but I don't consider the majority of people in this world worth speaking to.

If you're in an abusive situation, just get out of it. You'd be better off with no friends or social contact than with one person who abuses you in any way shape or form. You have to have enough respect for yourself to say, "F*** you, I'm leaving".

I would not encourage anyone to seek any type of therapy for abuse either. There are a huge amount of sociopath therapists out there, and you don't need that crap. You need to get yourself away from the person whom is abusing you, and stay away from ALL other people you might even suspect that could be abusive.

Curezone is a cool website. I'm hoping it will help me to get my body back into shape. It's sad to think of all the abuse that I've done to my own body over the years. The stress I think is the main thing that's weighed me down- and the fact that my mother encouraged me to never eat soy, just tons of meat and I have type A blood.

So now of course I have an extremely congested, clogged up colon, Acne on my face and back, and I think I'm starting to get multiple sclerosis.

I feel pretty wasted and depressed, and I'm hoping that if I put a lot of time and hard work into something, like the holistic cleanses on this site, it will give me a boost in pulling myself out of this hole I seem to be stuck in.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

The most common thing that you will find about people who have suffered from abuse, is that the victims always find themselves clinging onto their abusers....

I was abused by my father, a narcissist for all of my childhood years because of my mother's poor choice to marry him, and raise me with him. For the longest time, I believed that he was OK. It was not until I made the concious decision to change my ideas about him that I was ever able to begin recovery.

For most people, simply realizing that the abusers are f*cked up will heal most of the trauma. Don't even think for a second that the person who abused you has problems but they are slightly OK, you are LYING to yourself. Those people are way more sick than you are, and it is not until everyone around them turns against them that they will ever be able to come to terms with their own reality.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)