CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Article-SARS could be Chinese Bio-weapon: Russian Expert

Views: 1,723
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 564,904

Re: Article-SARS could be Chinese Bio-weapon: Russian Expert

Hi Ron,

The things going through my mind is that possibility of China dealing with something they could not control ultimately. Imagine if they were developing viral weapons! Even if they were trying to create a vaccine for their flu, it would had been a dangerous thing to do if genetic engineering was involved. Imaging humans trying to be god by altering genetic material and this should result (SARS)_!! Anyway, it seems that there are many strange diseases coming out of China, bird flu, chicken flu and now Sars. What next? Pig flu, cow flu, monkey flu, buffalo flu or panda flu??? THere seems to be far too many weird diseases coming out of China for most people including me to comprehend.

As for Americans being tough and not yet casualty of this disease, a third party observer would note that this is also a bit strange. how is it Canadians are falling victims and succumbs to this disease while their neighbours are not.. Is it the US had some protection against Sars??

I think maybe I need to consult agent Mulder on this. What do you think of this??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)