CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pets in Heaven

lilaug Views: 79,937
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 563,368

Re: Pets in Heaven

Hi muttgirl!

In two magazines, I read of accounts where people have seen their pets in Heaven.

Once , I saw a documentary where a family's dog had just died, and months later, they had gotten into a car accident on a foggy abandoned road. They're deceased dog was outside of the damaged car and led the husband to get someone to help them. Then the dog dissapeared after they got someone.

Next, my sister read of an account of a woman Journalist that wrote of an experience she will always treasure. She was going through a very depressed time, and while outside near a lake on vacation, she was given a vision of all of her past housepets that she had that had been put to sleep years ago-- all together wagging thier tales to greet her.

Then, I read of an elderly man who had an arthritic dog that he was concerened about for the coming cold Winter. This was in a Guideposts magazine a few years back.

It was Fall, and he was concerned for his old dog- as the dog had Arthritis issues. He wasnt sure the dog was going to make it- and the dog was already failing.

He fell asleep on his chair with the dog sleeping at his feet- and had a very vivid dream of his dog running through a field of grass-- as though he was as limber as a pup! There was a shaft of light coming from the sky, and his dog ran up the shaft of light to an angel waiting on the top of the light. The man heard the words (not an exact quote) , "dont worry about your dog, he will be taken care of in Heaven"

That morning, he woke up to find his dog had died peacefully in his sleep.

In another Guideposts article-- I think actually it was Guidepost's, Angels on Earth magazine-- this account was written:

A woman and her husband and dog were traveling on vacation and came upon a Consignment shop. It was very hot out,and they wanted to stop to get some water for the dog.

The owner's wife brought out some water for the couple's dog- and they got to talking. She mentioned how she had a dog- and pointed to the grave over the hillside.

She mentioned how she knew her dog was in Heaven, because after he died, she had a very vivid dream of her dog sitting on Jesus's lap on His Throne, with Jesus scratching him behind his ears. He always liked being scratched behind his ears too.

The dogs tail was wagging happily in this 'dream".

I also had a dream once with Jesus in it-- and it was a very prophetic dream actually. There was a brown dog in the dream- hanging around near Jesus' feet, and the cute little thing seemed very happy.

When our dog , Jake, died, my mother-- who is very psychic, had a dream where he was trotting around outside of our house very happy. She was surprised to see him, and said, "Jake, your okay!" he looked over to her and you could tell he was overjoyed. He began climbing a staircase into the sky.

Also, I have to add that animals do have souls- Humans have souls and spirits, -- that extra part that unites us with our Creator and is our conscience. Our souls are influenced by our spirits.

Animals have a body and a soul-- and we humans were designed -- if we are in harmony with our spirits under the control of God, to be the animals' "spirit" for them.

OUr souls are made up of our emotions and personality- the blueprint of who we are. No two are alike. If you are a pet owner, you can definitly attest to how your pets proove that animals Do have emotions and their own individual personality. This is evidence that they also have a Soul as we humans do too.

A person's soul does not die after death. No souls die after physical death. This is the case with humans AND animals.

Also, you notice how in the Scriptures, part of Jesus's prayer was, "On Earth as in Heaven?

Earth (in it's unpolluted pristine state-- is a foretaste of Heaven) This includes plants, oceans, lakes, streams and Animals!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)