CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pets in Heaven

ilovecats Views: 39,247
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,350,029

Re: Pets in Heaven

Hi, I just want to share my story. My kitten named Googel just died few days ago, that was July 4. I felt so much guilt when she got sick of colds, i didn't know what to do, i forced her to drink amoxicillin. the next day she got weaker and died. It was hard for me to accept the fact. I went home from work to bury her. I cried a lot. No words could ever explain of how much it hurt me the way she died. She was a baby to me. I couldn't imagine i'm not gonna see her anymore. I went to sleep the whole afternoon and night to ease the pain and guilt inside me. But on that night i dreamed of her sitting outside of a somewhat like a little window. I could only see her back. She was looking on a wide field full of green grasses. It was a quiet place. A very big place. Clouds were so bright. Then she just jumped into the grass. I didn't know where she went after she jumped. Later, I saw a cow floating in the clouds heading forward to the big field. Then I thought in my dream, this cow could also be dead. And they were heading to one the same direction. When i woke up, i was thinking that maybe it was the place where dead animals go, perhaps they are going to heaven. I don't know if that dream of mine was just a result of having too much thoughts about her. But somehow i know and i believe that my kitten gave me a sign that she is okay. I know she communicated with me through dreams. I just hope she would find many friends there as she walks on. I still miss her a lot. I'm hoping for signs of where she is now and what she's doing. I love her so much and she'll be forever in my heart.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)