CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pets in Heaven

Naturalgal14 Views: 31,112
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,215,839

Re: Pets in Heaven

Omg you are wrong.First medicare is for seniors not animals.second NO vets dont offer payment plans lol.I know because my Oliver just passed and I went thru hell and back trying to come up with 2500 for surgery.Unfortunately it was the weekend and only ER vets r open.You pay triple.I called dozens of hospitals all over Michigan.I finally found a place 3 hrs away that would do it for half down.yes 1250.I agree were responsible for our pets.My Oliver tho was found under my tree starving and shaking 2 years ago.Its as if God sent him to me.I nursed him back to health.Some people poor or rich are kind enough to take these animals in.What other life would they have, a shelter,on the street.Maybe she shouldn't have given him Antibiotics but theres always should've,could've,would've when your pet passes.Thats shameful to make her feel so bad im sorry.You don't know her story.

On a lighter note regarding heaven and pets.The night I got the call it was 330 am.The vet said Olivers heart stopped several times.They asked if I wanted them to keep trying I said yes.He never came back.He died 5 hrs after surgery.I ofcourse was hysterical.Finally I crawled out of my bed to the kitchen.In the middle of the hallway was 5 tiny flowers.I dont know how they got there.i dont own these flowers either and I keep my house clean.They were fake but still.I immediately felt a voice saying thank you.I was overcome again.He was thanking me for his life.See two years prior I took him in and saved him.It was too weird.Ill never forgot him.He was the love of my life.My heart breaks.He just passed 4 days ago.I have to believe our animals are there to greet us when we die.Its our job to make sure WE get there to see them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.115 sec, (1)