CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Return To Earth: Do your really want to know?

rudenski Views: 1,589
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 562,627

Re: Return To Earth: Do your really want to know?

I am not certain that the end of the earth is the end of the material world...I have sense that there is a "time after." I don't want to conjecture what I can't accurately say right now...
Some of what I have learned is sealed inside of me. I only get the ability to say what I learned sd I absorb enough language to say it. I have distinct feeling that there is much left to be done after earth is gone...but I will start trying to paint that picture of my experience soon...
Thank you for your support everyone...This curezone forum is the first place I have been able to put my NDE Experience in writing...Everyone here is so wonderful and encouraging...If you want me to help you through your expression of an NDE...or if you have any questions....it will be helpful... Thank you peeps...so much...for everyhing.... With Love : )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)