CureZone   Log On   Join
oh and....

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Tracey Views: 1,583
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 562,627

oh and....

Rudenski!!

Oh thank you thank you!

Your post of your experience spurred many thoughts in me.

I, for one, do not dread the 'end of the material world' whenever it may happen (if I'm here or not)...for I know that I will live on and we are simply learning what we need to learn here in order to be amazing beings of light and love. But thanks for the reminder!

When you said that you stepped off the edge of heaven...ah! It soooo reminded me of The Fool card in tarot. It is ruled by 0 (divine number) because it is BEYOND the first, number 1 (of consciousness). It feels very much like your Heaven that is beyond space and time. That is Zero...whole perfect 0.

The Fool is 'the cosmic life force about to descend, inexperienced, into the world of manifestation.' !! He is pictured as taking a step off a cliff, and is 'the super-conscious, pictured here as having room to take one more step. This indicates that we never come to the limit of our potentials.'

Astrological correspondence: Earth & Uranus: "A blending of spiritual conscious awareness with the proper use and control of the world's material offerings, including the body itself, gives the perfect state of being. Once this has been achieved, the individual is no longer bound by earthly considerations but merely uses them with reverence and respect."

Sooooo fascinating that you felt like you had done this before...and, of course, you have 'descended into the world of manifestation' many times in the 'past'. Ooooh exciting.

The other thing that rang some bells with me is your zooming past planets at that top indescribable speed. My friend, Alison's, experience was verrrry similar. Maybe she will share it will everyone.

Also...at night while falling asleep, I can tell that my boyfriend is having one of his 'astral travel' dreams. He almost stops breathing, shakes a bit and his eyes flicker. I usually wait a bit to wake him up. He has got a handle on his fear about these episodes and is having a better time with his experiences now. But he always notices a high-pitched sound-frequency that accompanies these experiences...then he is always zooming at that totally top speed you described through layers and layers and colours of non-matter. He is usually quite fearful..but as I said has just gotten past that with a technique I was taught (I have astral, obe, lucid type dreams too)...and now has been in communication with some amazing being! So far, the being has just asked him one question per dream (he's had 2 of those so far).

The first question was: 'How come you don't see what I'm trying to show you?' Brock said there was no judgement at all in his voice - it was just a simple, affectionate question.

Second question was: 'Are you surprised?' //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=122&i=422

So, Rudenski....your post just resonated soooo deeply with me! Thank you!! I look forward to hearing what happened after the earth exploded. I can't imagine.

Thank you again,

Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)