CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cure for epilepsy

gbrepresent Views: 4,043
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 56,098

Re: Cure for epilepsy

Yes you can drive. Don't let nobody tell you that you can't. When I was 16 some damn docter said that I couldn't drive because I would have a seizure, and instead of my dad having faith and letting me drive regardless of what the doctor said, he wouldn't let me drive. And I'm angry. I don't have uncontrollable seizures, I remember to take my medicine and there should be no problem. My seizures are controlled, I have grand mal. I am now 20 years old and my dad is NOW trying to ween me off the medicine but it pisses me off that I wasn't weened off in the past.

I am going to drive when I move out of my parents house, and there's nothing they can do about it. Just have faith in yourself and know that there are people out there with controlled seizures that are driving so why can't you. Don't go to the doctors cuz' they will let you down. Instead of them finding a cure for seizures, they're busy telling ppl that if you are on seizure medicine to control your seizures you can't drive which is what they told me and my dad after they put me on the wrong seizure medicine and I had a seizure. Then the doctor is going to turn around and say that I didn't take the pill which I did. Therefore, I couldn't drive for three years. I was supposed to be driving in 2004 but that didn't happen.

Now I can't drive at all because I'm on seizure medicine. So I suggest you should go ahead and drive, do not let your seizures control you. You will be miserable and upset like me if you listen to the doctors. You can be weened off your seizure medicine without letting the doctors know and live your life like everybody else. That is what I'm about to do once I leave my parents house in June.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)