CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For many of us male & female WHY does our breath odor start at puberty?

Views: 2,069
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,493

Re: For many of us male & female WHY does our breath odor start at puberty?

Do you know specifically this is the time you noticed it? Did someone else tell you or did you notice it yourself? I ask because my Mother is the first one to say it to me,but I know why my breath wasn't so great at that time. I never brushed my teeth! I wet my toothbrush and pretended to do it,but I really didn't care all that much at that age...until having a dental checkup and I was told I had 18 areas of decay!

Hormones have lots to do with so many things,its really hard to say. Many pregnant women get pregnancy gingivitis,where their gums swell and bleed easily. Some of it is related to hormone and can cause the tissue to over grow,but some of it is caused by lack of good hygiene. Nausea and vomiting? Brushing the teeth can trigger it so many only do a cursory job at best......and the bacteria levels build up in between and under the gums,causing them to bleed.

I really feel for you,but have you considered not using many of the things you've mentioned and taking no meds or supplements at all? No herbal teas and just going the fruits,veggies,plain water route? Just some ideas I'm tossing around as I am by no means an expert....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)