CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For many of us male & female WHY does our breath odor start at puberty?

Views: 2,020
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 559,495

Re: For many of us male & female WHY does our breath odor start at puberty?

Thank you for your time, oh yes doll I have tried everything... so far nothing works nothing makes no difference at all.

Try things in conjunction, do nothing, all that you can imagine. I have so many books on the subject you have no idea. I have been reading anything I can find on the subject for years.

Been to dentists, doctors, ENTs, gastroenterologist's, etc., have had tests done, blood work and otherwise, the mouth has no problems everything is good even they don't know what to do or say. Doctors feel awkward, when pressed for answers give lame suggestions they know no more than any of us other than the usual routines and those are not what most of us need.

Not to say that for some people what you mention is the cause, I wish it were for me, but for the rest of us we are sick and tired of hearing it, sick and tired! If it were as simple as oral hygiene, or diet, or replacing supplements or avoiding something believe me by the time we are here we have tried just about everything suggested... why do so many of us still have this condition then?

Because for those of us these methods are not what we are lacking, for us it is metabolic or hormonal something is not functioning properly and what it is has not been identified yet! Finding out what is wrong, finding out what is out of whack, what is not working right, or if it is a genetic defect, has not become a priority of the medical profession.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)