CureZone   Log On   Join
For many of us male & female WHY does our breath odor start at puberty?

Views: 2,542
Published: 19 years ago

For many of us male & female WHY does our breath odor start at puberty?

The kindness and suggestions people take the time to write about are appreciated and not to discount trying everything but to deny there is more to this is just hiding our heads. I have tried EVERYTHING I can go thru the list.

Have had the teeth and gums checked no cause there I perform all the oral hygiene routines, brushing, flossing, scraping have used just about all the different products advertised they usually make your mouth tissue peel and distort your taste and they do not work. I have had my tonsils removed had my sinuses reamed out. I take acidophilus, chlorophyll, zinc, digestive enzymes, try the enemas, do the body cleansing, exercise, do the heat therapy, avoid smelly foods, drink lots of water, take a bulk product, drink the green teas, use the bath scrubs, take a good multi-vitamin multi mineral, eat yogurt, avoid dairy, eat very little meat, eats lots of frutis and vegetables along with many other things... it makes no difference.

I appear very healthy I look great... until you smell my breath and I stink. Why?

So many of us with this problem it started right around puberty. Males and females. What process took place in our bodies at this time for foul breath odor to appear? Is it possibly hormonal? Some women experience foul breath odor during their menstrual cycle is there a connection?

Well something changed at this time we didn't have foul breath as babies or as small children but at puberty we started having it. Did we all get exposed to a bacteria that our bodies couldn't keep in balance, if so, why? What is going on in our bodies to produce an odor other people do not have. What is different about us?

It may be a hormone imbalance, or if not, what happened at puberty for our bodies to have a process going on in it to cause an odor?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.198 sec, (1)