CureZone   Log On   Join
PART 2: My bad breath theory. READ THIS! Part 2(long post)

Views: 9,264
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 559,265

PART 2: My bad breath theory. READ THIS! Part 2(long post)

Where was I? Ok.

Regarding Candida Albicans.. After moving from one predominantly dry climate area to another which is more humid (lots of rain, food has shorter expiration date, grass and mushrooms are growing like crazy here) all my symptoms worsened! And my bad breath is worse too.

Also regarding red patches on my skin.. its connected to candida because one day i started anti-candida diet. That is basically not eating 98% of the food. I stopped eating carbohydrate rich foods - bread and everything made of flour and bread. All sugary foods, sweets, fruits were out. No potatoes, no meat (a little chicken and a little fish is ok), no tuna (cause they say its full of mercury from the sea), no rice, no sauces. No drinks, no soda, no soft drinks, no alcohol, no vine. Just pure water.

Basically all I ate was onions, red pepper, sauerkraut, a little flagolet beans(low carbs and low Sugar in them), a little eggs(they say as little as possible),garlic, lettuce (without any additives or sauces). You can read on net if u do a search on google "what to eat" and "what not to eat" + candida.

I was eating little and was loosing weight. And it lasted for a week or maybe 10 days. And just like they said first couple of days simptoms were worsening but then after a week symptoms improved. Suddenly because i wasnt eating breads and carbs rich food my red patches on skin were reducing to such amount that i wouldn't have them anymore after running or taking a shower. Now that IS IMPROVEMENT. So that proved that it was connected to food i ate.

I have a body odour (but not nearly as bad as my breath - its not a big concern for me). I know it because after wearing a t-shirt for one-two days it starts to stink. Its worse when im sweating. BUT.. after this diet i could wear my t-shirts for days and they wouldnt stink. I wouldnt have red patches and my skin wouldnt itch. GOOD! So all u with body odour problems try changing ur diet to anti-candida. It could help believe me!

This has happened not once but couple of times so im sure that can be controlled like that. The thing is that if I dont eat for 2 days (!!) my bad breath would reduce cause my Post Nasal Drip would reduce cause there wouldn't be any food in my bowels that could trigger intolerance reaction. (Cons are of course: tiredness, no energy, etc. Pros are: loss of weight :))

So whenever i need to reduce my bad breath i go into this 'not eating' session (it works better than that 10 day diet i mentioned before because it only takes 2 days - sometimes i even didnt eat 3 days). (I know its not healthy but what can a poor soul like me do for alternative?!). Post Nasal Drip is reduced (almost completely) GREATLY. Bad breath is reduced. It WORKS for SURE. But its only a reduction.. not a complete loss (anyone who thinks to have a really bad breath like i do will appreciate any reduction ;)

All of that supports the theory that food we eat triggers a reaction that triggers production of Post Nasal Drip.

A little addition... why am I so sure Post Nasal Drip is so bad for us? After one of the 'not eating' sessions and while using DentylPH mouthwash something HAPPENED.

---------- disgression:
im not here to market products that are *supposed* to work (but never do). DentylPH can be obtained from supermarkets like Tesco (here in europe) and Boots stores. It costs only 6.50 euro. I have tried TheraBreath products, RetarDEX and some other. They are based on stabilised chlorine dioxide. They have actually worked for me BUT ONLY FOR 10-15 MINS !!!! Its incredible. For 10 mins I have a feeling I actually dont have bad breath. And I noticed different reactions from people around me during these 10 mins! But sadly after 10-15 mins bad breath got even worse so I stopped using them. Can u imagine having to mouthwash every 15-mins with some solution that kills bacteria and who knows what? And what would that do to my wallet?! So i have RetarDEX in a small bottle that i carry in my pocket for unpredictable situations where I need to talk to a boss or something where I could buy myself 5 minutes of time. And that worked in a lot of situations :))

A lot of people come talk about bad breath just so they could say how 'this and that' product works for them. They are just selling SNAKE OIL and want to get rich on our money. They even go so far to come to forums post messages saying they have bad breath and cant get rid of it, and then after couple of days (sometimes even weeks) suddenly they FOUND A CURE and recommend a product. WHAT A PILE OF CRAP. I can recognize them after one/two of their posts and hope u can too.

As far of the industry is concerned situation is similar. They release a product stating it KILLS BAD BREATH because of this and that. After they sucked all the money from us then they make a new product stating how it now incorporates some other chemicals (hint: zinc oxide :)). And then we all spend our money again. And again we find that it doesnt work (or works for just 10 mins :)). If u go on google.com and then click on news, there u type "bad breath" in search engine. U can notice that now we have *again* new cycle (And strangely it always goes in direction where people like me are going with their theories! But only to make people believe maybe this could work. But it never does, and they only take more money from us). New cycle is this *revolutionary* new product Aktiv-K12 which contains probiotics to replenish mouth flora. Strangely :) but probiotics are also used agains candida in our gut. DOH! I must admit they are going in the right direction but im STRONGLY SCEPTIC about this product. Why? I dont believe that some people *just happened* to have less of beneficial bacteria in our mouth (and a cycle before with Therabreath they were saying that some people *just happened* to have more or bacteria that is responsible for bad breath). Same thing but said differently.

I think if something screwed our immune system and allowed bacteria and fungi (yeah i dont think that candida MUST BE EXCLUSIVELY responsible for Bad Breath.. there could always be other bacteria and fungi but candida is definately connected) then no such thing as probiotics would replenish the flora in our mouth with beneficial bacteria.

Meaning of the word flora is 'The bacteria and other microorganisms that normally inhabit a bodily organ or part: example intestinal flora.' And I believe it is used just for BENEFICIAL BACTERIA AND MICROORGANISMS.

So if something fu**ed up our flora in mouth then using this Aktiv-K12 product would be like pouring water in a bucket that has a hole at the bottom. It will probably work for 10-20 mins like before :) You know I could always be wrong, I know it, so take all of this with a grain of salt. But my experience with all this products thought me to take them with even more grain of salt :)
---------- end of disgression

End of Part 2
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Where was I? Ok.

Regarding Candida Albicans.. After moving from one predominantly dry climate area to another which is more humid (lots of rain, food has shorter expiration date, grass and mushrooms are growing like crazy here) all my symptoms worsened! And my bad breath is worse too.

Also regarding red patches on my skin.. its connected to candida because one day i started anti-candida diet. That is basically not eating 98% of the food. I stopped eating carbohydrate rich foods - bread and everything made of flour and bread. All sugary foods, sweets, fruits were out. No potatoes, no meat (a little chicken and a little fish is ok), no tuna (cause they say its full of mercury from the sea), no rice, no sauces. No drinks, no soda, no soft drinks, no alcohol, no vine. Just pure water.

Basically all I ate was onions, red pepper, sauerkraut, a little flagolet beans(low carbs and low Sugar in them), a little eggs(they say as little as possible),garlic, lettuce (without any additives or sauces). You can read on net if u do a search on google "what to eat" and "what not to eat" + candida.

I was eating little and was loosing weight. And it lasted for a week or maybe 10 days. And just like they said first couple of days simptoms were worsening but then after a week symptoms improved. Suddenly because i wasnt eating breads and carbs rich food my red patches on skin were reducing to such amount that i wouldn't have them anymore after running or taking a shower. Now that IS IMPROVEMENT. So that proved that it was connected to food i ate.

I have a body odour (but not nearly as bad as my breath - its not a big concern for me). I know it because after wearing a t-shirt for one-two days it starts to stink. Its worse when im sweating. BUT.. after this diet i could wear my t-shirts for days and they wouldnt stink. I wouldnt have red patches and my skin wouldnt itch. GOOD! So all u with body odour problems try changing ur diet to anti-candida. It could help believe me!

This has happened not once but couple of times so im sure that can be controlled like that. The thing is that if I dont eat for 2 days (!!) my bad breath would reduce cause my Post Nasal Drip would reduce cause there wouldn't be any food in my bowels that could trigger intolerance reaction. (Cons are of course: tiredness, no energy, etc. Pros are: loss of weight :))

So whenever i need to reduce my bad breath i go into this 'not eating' session (it works better than that 10 day diet i mentioned before because it only takes 2 days - sometimes i even didnt eat 3 days). (I know its not healthy but what can a poor soul like me do for alternative?!). Post Nasal Drip is reduced (almost completely) GREATLY. Bad breath is reduced. It WORKS for SURE. But its only a reduction.. not a complete loss (anyone who thinks to have a really bad breath like i do will appreciate any reduction ;)

All of that supports the theory that food we eat triggers a reaction that triggers production of Post Nasal Drip.

A little addition... why am I so sure Post Nasal Drip is so bad for us? After one of the 'not eating' sessions and while using DentylPH mouthwash something HAPPENED.

---------- disgression:
im not here to market products that are *supposed* to work (but never do). DentylPH can be obtained from supermarkets like Tesco (here in europe) and Boots stores. It costs only 6.50 euro. I have tried TheraBreath products, RetarDEX and some other. They are based on stabilised chlorine dioxide. They have actually worked for me BUT ONLY FOR 10-15 MINS !!!! Its incredible. For 10 mins I have a feeling I actually dont have bad breath. And I noticed different reactions from people around me during these 10 mins! But sadly after 10-15 mins bad breath got even worse so I stopped using them. Can u imagine having to mouthwash every 15-mins with some solution that kills bacteria and who knows what? And what would that do to my wallet?! So i have RetarDEX in a small bottle that i carry in my pocket for unpredictable situations where I need to talk to a boss or something where I could buy myself 5 minutes of time. And that worked in a lot of situations :))

A lot of people come talk about bad breath just so they could say how 'this and that' product works for them. They are just selling SNAKE OIL and want to get rich on our money. They even go so far to come to forums post messages saying they have bad breath and cant get rid of it, and then after couple of days (sometimes even weeks) suddenly they FOUND A CURE and recommend a product. WHAT A PILE OF CRAP. I can recognize them after one/two of their posts and hope u can too.

As far of the industry is concerned situation is similar. They release a product stating it KILLS BAD BREATH because of this and that. After they sucked all the money from us then they make a new product stating how it now incorporates some other chemicals (hint: zinc oxide :)). And then we all spend our money again. And again we find that it doesnt work (or works for just 10 mins :)). If u go on google.com and then click on news, there u type "bad breath" in search engine. U can notice that now we have *again* new cycle (And strangely it always goes in direction where people like me are going with their theories! But only to make people believe maybe this could work. But it never does, and they only take more money from us). New cycle is this *revolutionary* new product Aktiv-K12 which contains probiotics to replenish mouth flora. Strangely :) but probiotics are also used agains candida in our gut. DOH! I must admit they are going in the right direction but im STRONGLY SCEPTIC about this product. Why? I dont believe that some people *just happened* to have less of beneficial bacteria in our mouth (and a cycle before with Therabreath they were saying that some people *just happened* to have more or bacteria that is responsible for bad breath). Same thing but said differently.

I think if something screwed our immune system and allowed bacteria and fungi (yeah i dont think that candida MUST BE EXCLUSIVELY responsible for Bad Breath.. there could always be other bacteria and fungi but candida is definately connected) then no such thing as probiotics would replenish the flora in our mouth with beneficial bacteria.

Meaning of the word flora is 'The bacteria and other microorganisms that normally inhabit a bodily organ or part: example intestinal flora.' And I believe it is used just for BENEFICIAL BACTERIA AND MICROORGANISMS.

So if something fu**ed up our flora in mouth then using this Aktiv-K12 product would be like pouring water in a bucket that has a hole at the bottom. It will probably work for 10-20 mins like before :) You know I could always be wrong, I know it, so take all of this with a grain of salt. But my experience with all this products thought me to take them with even more grain of salt :)
---------- end of disgression

End of Part 2

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (7)