CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: IMPORTANT TEST!!! Thank you for coming forward and sharing this information.

scientist42 Views: 12,588
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 559,031

Re: IMPORTANT TEST!!! Thank you for coming forward and sharing this information.

Hi Lovey,
1 It is an anormality of amino acid metabolism that I have. Some amino acids in my blood are high and some are low. When I spoke with someone who has an expert knowledge of this 30 years ago he said that my abnormal amino acid profile is likely to explain my odor problem.

In case you could not open the file containing my blood amino acid profile results I include a summary of the main abnormalities here:-

You ask which blood amino acids are elevated/reduced :-
> Taurine 379 (ref 30-116)
> Aspartic acid 8 (ref 42-72)
> Serine 76 (ref 101-177)
> Glutamine 680 (ref 220-550)
> Citrulline 55 (ref 20-34)
> Cystine 49 (ref 65-109)
> Isoleucine 100 (ref 54-78)
> Leucine 189 (ref 109-153)
> Phenylalanine 85 (ref 43-65)
> Ethanolamine 14 (ref 26-92)
> Lysine 292 (ref 157-231)
> 1-methylhistidine 6 (ref <2)
> 3-methylhistidine 23 (ref <6)

I do not know if my amino acid is fluctuating as yet. However, I will be getting repeat results performed in February so we will then be able to make a more sensible comparison.

2 I have not heard of Bragg's Liquid Amino Acids. To tell you the truth, I don't know if supplementing with the amino acids I am deficient in will help in any way (it is possible).

Instead, I am thinking more in the other direction. By this I mean that in future I would like to reduce my intake of Taurine (found in animal meat but not in vegetable protein).

I think the taurine is a big culprit in my case since I believe that the high level in my blood is because I am not metabolising it properly (possibly because of an enzyme deficiency or inadequacy. I am not a big meat eater so that would not explain my high taurine level.

3 I am thinking about going on a vegan diet. This excludes meat (and hence taurine). Vegetable protein is low in taurine so this is fine. A vegan diet also restricts dairy produce. Some people with these odors find dairy a big culprit.

Furthermore, a vegan diet excludes onions and garlic. These are rich in sulphur and since fecal odors are generally composed of volatile sulphur compounds this might in theory help.

Someone I know has got rid of his breath/ Body Odor through a vegan diet and I believe this person may have had abnormal taurine metabolism too. Unfortunately, he did not get a blood amino acid profile performed prior to starting the diet so I can not say for sure.

I would like to point out that it took him several months on the vegan diet to get rid of his odor fully. I may start this diet once I have somebody to give me accurate feedback about my smell since I hate uncertainty.

My feces are also very strong-smelling and also I believe I produce a lot of ammonia. With time, I will see what helps and post further on this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)