CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Found the cure for me!

jj5084 Views: 6,484
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 558,404

Re: Found the cure for me!

have eliminated the need for deodorants completely. I exercise strenuously and have for years. I perspire heavily, but have NO odor. I have also eliminated the underarm stains in my clothing, not to mention the lingering odor that is not easily removed by laundering.

I have forgotten where I came across this common-sense advise, but I'll share it in the hope that enough people will follow it that I won't have to be disgusted by, and embarrassed for so many otherwise sensible people.

1) USE A WASHCLOTH WHEN YOU BATHE. So many peole think that rubbing a little soap on their skin is enough.

2) SHOWER INSTEAD OF SITTING IN YOUR OWN DIRT. The water running over your skin is what removes the bacteria that causes odor.

3) RINSE, RINSE, RINSE. The magazine article I read, suggested 5 minutes of rinsing---AFTER a good scrubbing with that washcloth and soap. I no longer rinse for that long, but removing the slippery soap film is vital. The soap is still full of the bacteria.---makes sense doesn't it?!!

4) TAKE ONE SHEET OF CHEAP PAPER TOWEL. TEAR IT IN HALF. ONE OF THESE PIECES IS FOR EACH UNDERARM. SATURATE IT WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL (ABOUT $0.50 AT WALMART) RUB ALL AROUND THE UNDERARM AREA WHICH INCLUDES A PRETTY BIG AREA. TURN THE PAPER TOWEL OVER AND RUB AGAIN. You can then use this towel to clean up the toilet, sink or whatever (presumably you skin was clean, so this towel is clean)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)