CureZone   Log On   Join
Found the cure for me!

curlycue Views: 11,170
Published: 20 years ago

Found the cure for me!

I have been reading the posts here for months trying all the suggestions. I have had bo for several years now. Mine does not seem to be as bad as alot of you. My bo is heat activated. I don't seem to have much of a problem in the winter. Basically, I can shower and put on deoderant and once I'm out in the heat for 5 minutes, I will start stinking. My smell is really strong bo only under the arms. I have tried several things over the years, but nothing has been a total success until now. I have been reading on the internet about grapefruit seed extract. It has anti-bacterial properties, so I thought I'd give it a try. I bought it from www.pureliquidgold.com. It is supposed to be triple the strength of other companies. It came with a description of 170 uses. It said you can use it two ways as a deoderant. I tried the easiest way first, which was to apply one drop with wet fingertips directly to the armpit. DONT DO THIS! My skin felt like it was on fire. The skin really looked like it had been set on fire. It was almost unbearable. Even after a week my armpits are not completely healed. So, I tried it the second way which was to dilute it in a spray bottle of water. I have been spraying my armpits after I shower for about two weeks now and I have had NO bo. I almost can't believe it! No smell even after I run in the heat. I have also been at the lake and swam and sat in the heat with no smell. I will keep you all posted as to how things are going, but as for right now, I will be using this stuff the rest of my life.

curlycue

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.072 sec, (1)