CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: VERY Long and winding road

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
rally Views: 16,622
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 556,082

Re: VERY Long and winding road

Your gonna love this. Have'nt gotten worse gotten a bit better. I was to the point where I could'nt work barely before. I drink often (not a alchy though) so that is hampering results. Sounds like I'm taking the same stuff you are. I used to have panic attacks pretty bad depression, now its more of a general malaise/fatigue and can't figure out how to go about life, I used to fly airplanes. Basiscally I've come to assume a couple of things. I cannot prove that I have a copper imbalance, I can however prove I have a adrenal problem. If you have AF your HAVE To have a copper overload if you have a copper overloan you HAVE to have a liver problem form the copper. In addition if you have a zinc defiency you have to have a copper overload which can effect the adrenals and the liver. Liver congestion can cause depression, malaise, fatigue etc in addition I have a inherited liver problem that is supposely harmless but basically causes a reduction in bile flow, more toxicity. Basically my next step is to flush my liver , that should get rid of the excess copper and stop drinking the alcohol that I drink even though its not alot. Really before you bark up the pyroluria tree check out the Melissa Smith book. She basically states that lifestyle not eating meat, consuming too much sugar, refined carbs, alcohol causes a reduction in zinc ,its really all a revolving door. I basically strayed away from meats some time ago for no reason, all I have seen know looking back is that I did it because of this copper toxicity. Just having a low zinc value from the above reasons can cause your pyrolles to go up of you can make them go down with zinc you can make them go up without zinc. Just like by stress the pyrolles rising can make the zinc go out. In addition I am a O positive, do excrete copper you need to keep your metabolism up and zinc rich foods up copper rich foods down. O + should excercise heavily and eat a couple meat (red meat=zinc) meals a week. Really check out the book it will help in your recovery from pyroluria and adrenal fatigue. Have you ever done a hair analysis? I did I had 8 x normal nickel which can rise from low zinc. My copper was ok and showed know hidden signs of toxicity however the main mineral indicator high calcium was extremely low so I wonder if I can even detect a derranged transport. Calcium needs ample qualities of bile to be absorbed so back to the liver! I am brown hair brown eyes albeit my mom is a red head however when I grow my beard out it turns a rusty red copper color a huge indicator of copper toxicity believe it or not most people that get it can get a wierd hue of copper for some unknown reason say the hair analysts. People tried to tell me that its in your head, no way. Copper in high levels stimulates a VERY old part of your brain basically the one we used when we were cave men , zinc on the other hand is a calming mineral. I could go on and on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)