CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cancer Control Society + Gerson + Burzynski

Foylefan54 Views: 3,066
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 547,766

Re: Cancer Control Society + Gerson + Burzynski

Thank you. I'm very happy to have that information.

Meanwhile, I took a peek at the Cancer Control Society site myself for the first time. The Directory of Doctors and Patients is very good. I chose to look at the complete listing of each. (I clicked on a particular list, got its Main Menu, then chose "List All"). I did see some practioners listed who use the Gerson method. Of course, Dr. Burzynski was listed (contact card #75 - Immunotherapy) at his Texas address.

In the Patients section, the contact card for each patient states the type of cancer he/she had and also the name of the doctor or the method that the patient used to get well. I saw "Burzynski" and "Gerson" (among others) mentioned.

I sounds like there's someone at the office who doesn't mind answering questions: "Lorraine Rosenthal, the organization's Co-Founder, answers many calls each day, giving direction and hope to those in need. She also attends many other conventions and public events throughout the year, distributing information on CCS and the latest findings in Alternative Therapies. . . For more information, please call The Cancer Control Society, (323) 663-7801."

God bless the Cancer Control Society. They've been champions of alternative doctors and methods for decades now. I went to one of their conferences years ago and it was full of dynamic pioneering types. I see this year's (33rd Annual) Cancer Convention will be on Labor Day weekend at the Sheraton in Universal City.

Scottie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)