CureZone   Log On   Join
Long overedue update

Views: 2,621
Published: 19 y

Long overedue update

Hello everyone!

I know some of you get worried wen I do not post. I always try to post when I am in a fairly positive upbeat mood, hence my silence.

Last week I went to go see my doctor after being on the Schulze Incurables program for 2 and a half months. I will forever have the look on his face etched in my memory. Needless to say he gave me the name of an oncologist and surgeon and told me my only hope (if any) would be to go the traditional chemo/radiation/surgery route. Now, you must understand this is a MD/Naturopath/Chiropractor wo is VERY open to natural healing. I was crushed and devastated. What was I to do? Had all I have done been for nothing? I prayed and prayed but couldn't get myself to call the doctors. I was about to go back to Texas when a friend of mine in Texas said he would come out here and check out my breast. He had a friend here in California a few hours away who said she would take a look and we would establish a game plan. She has helped hundreds of people with cancer beat it successfully.

Her face was not nearly as horrified when I showed her my breast but she felt I was in a very bad place and should do treatment immediately. The next part may shock all of you and to speak frankly, I am still traumatised by this whole ordeal.

She applied a black salve, which is not all that different from Dr. Sculze's reccomended poutice but MUCH stronger with the bloodroot. I was told it would be extremely painful and a long process but there really were not any other options. I stayed in a resort for 6 days and she put me on all new nutrition and applied the salve daily. I had to be on painkillers and sleeping aids which distrurbs me greatly but the pain is unbearable otherwise. Immediately the areas that had cancer turned white. I had exposed tumors that were killed almost instantly with this stuff. The procedure is to now wait until they fall off and leave a "Hole" in the body. We will then apply more salve to go deeper because the cancer is so deeply rooted. We are only treating the ulcerated tumors for now and will figure out how to attack the large ones next.

Small white pimples popped up all over the breast and on my rib cage. I was told this was cancer cells, but not deeply rooted. Had a masectomy been performed all of these cells would have been missed, potentially spreading.

I want to share what other products they put me on: Colostrum high dose, lecithin (lots), glutathene, synbiotic intensive(good bacteria), RB-1 (soluble rice bran), I am on some oral drops made of the same Herbs as the salve and last but not least a new green drink they prefer over Schulze's. This was the hardest to do! It is called Vitamineral Green by Health force Nutritionals. I will also probably do 1 superfood a day. I will probably do ech+ and cayenne. Oh, they also put me on a daily liver support & detox by pharmax. The above mentioned things are what they said are the basic minimum nutritional support I need to fight this with any success. Apparently my juicing was just not giving me the nutrition I needed.

I think the Schulze program helped me gain some strength. MY tumors continued to grow and I followed the program religiously. If I never have to see a cold sheet treatment again I will be happy. I did it 8 times.

The way it stands now is I am in a fight for my life. I pray this works. I already face having terrible scarring from this black salve since my whole breast is now involved. I am told I can have reconstruction later if needed but my life comes first.

I feel defeated and sad but a small light inside me still thinks I can beat this, so I remain faithful.

I will keep you posted and please continue to pray for all cancer to disappear from my body.

I continue to care for my children and live my life one day at a time. Their precious faces keep me going.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I remain hopeful that one day I will have triumphant news!

Casandra

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)