CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: arthritis and bad habits like smoking

califlady Views: 1,753
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 547,682

Re: arthritis and bad habits like smoking

Hey...

Dr. Schulze and Dr. Christopher teach that there is no incurable disease. How can I dispute anything with those two????? :o)

What I see is folks with long standing illness seem to be stuck there. After giving this much consideration I believe this may be due to some kind of defeat in the spirit and body possibly due to an unwillingness to work hard to correct the causes of the illness. I believe the longer a person has a sickness the longer the healing time...I am speaking averages here. We are a lazy generation! Ugg...

Now, on to the smoking issue. Bob has shared some great helps to get you past the craving times. The most helpful thing for me was prayer. God got me through, no doubt at all. I did something that I warn you and others to avoid with every bit of urgs you can muster. I turned from cigs to food! The food adiction has been most difficult to break. I can stay away from smokers thusly limiting my temptation but how do I stay away from food? But, I determined on December 28, 2004 that I would not turn to food for comfort ever again! Instead I turn to Jesus...wow! Success! The pounds are melting away and good health and lots of energy are mine! Yay!

Well, for now that is all she said.
Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)