CureZone   Log On   Join
The fungus can (and often does) affect glands such as thyroid and adrenal

whereisdeborah Views: 3,622
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 538,405

The fungus can (and often does) affect glands such as thyroid and adrenal

Hi Cristina:

I see that shelleycat responded to you, so I know you're in good hands. I also wanted to add that I also didn't have any abdominal pain or bloating or bowel problems (e.g. diarrhea or constipation). When it becomes systemic (kind of a long story to explain how), it can and does affect your entire body, and each body is affected differently. The fungus can (and often does) affect glands such as thyroid and adrenal, so it's possible the low adrenal function was caused by candidiasis.

In case you're feeling overwhelmed, a simplified version of the healing method is:

1) don't feed the yeast (anti-candida diet) It's not forever (but you should probably give up refined Sugar permanently and minimize white flour ... nothing good can come out of those)

2) probiotics to re-introduce 'friendly' flora to the intestines. They create an environment that is not beneficial for yeast to flourish. Shelleycat recommends Primal Defense. I'm just now trying it, so no opinion.

3) anti-fungals to kill the candida (caprylic acid, etc., there are a bunch of different ones). Solaray makes a nice blend called "Yeast-Cleanse", and shelleycat reports that the makers of Primal Defense have their own anti-fungal.

4) re-build immune system and maintain health digestive systems and organs

I've had a mild relapse because I never paid attention to no. 4 above, so apparently it matters. You might as well do it right the first time!

Yes, you CAN and WILL beat this thing! Lots of good advice on this site, and internet in general, and lots of books out there. Try the library or used book store if your budget is low. After an initial die-off phase in which you might feel worse for a few days, you will probably see results quickly.

Best of luck in recovery!

Cheers -- Deborah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)