CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Threelac & Dieoff??

williamc1969 Views: 3,073
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 537,662

Re: Threelac & Dieoff??

I have a couple of questions for Raider

I have just received my first lot of Threelac from a distributor here in Australia
I have received some advise from this distributor on taking the product, however I have a few more questions regarding taking the product

Currently I have had some results to improve the symptoms of my candida by doing the following

1 x High strength Acidophilus and Bifidus, and a colostrum powder called Probioplex per day in morning 15 mins before breakfast

Just before lunch I have a anti-candida juice ( Garlic, Ginger, Cabbage, Carrot, Spinach, )

And I am sticking to a Liver Cleansing diet ( Eat well and, twice per day I take a liver tonic which contains milk thistle and a few other liver supplements )

But I really want to knock the candida so I dont have to follow such a strict diet regime

I seem not to be able to knock the Candida completely and my symptoms come back sometimes very bad

My main questions are

1. Should I make sure that I dont have the garlic ( anti - candida juice ) to soon after or before the threelac

2. Is it still OK to take the colostrum powder and acidophilus in the morning 15 mins before taking the threelac and then breakfast

Thank you very much

Craig Williams

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)