CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Health : regarding candida

Shelleycat Views: 2,151
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 537,338

Re: Health : regarding candida

The general guidelines is that it's important to manage fruits, dairy and animal protein properly. The rest of the guidelines seem over-fussy to me.

In a nutshell:

Eat all fruit all by itself as a fruit meal or snack, especially melon. Green apples before a meal is a wonderful tonic for digestion.

Eat animal protein only with regular veggies, not starchy roots and tubulars like potato. Corn is a starch so not great, but then, we don't eat that much corn at a meal usually. White potatoes are the real killer for red meat.

Dairy is okay with grains but otherwise best alone.

Can't remember how long I totally abstained from grains, but it couldn't have been that long.

As for how often to eat Quinoa, go by how you feel. I found a lot of hot cereal mixes that did not have any wheat - yeast people are gluten intolerant and wheat is the highest-glutenated grain. "Bob's" and "Lundburgh" have lots of easy to cook and very tasty versions, and you can buy Quinoa all by itself and mix with the other cereals. As long as you slow cook them on low to medium heat, that should neutralize the phyto-toxins and make them easy to assimilate.

One bowl of grains a day, served with rice milk, brown rice syrup, cinamon and flax seed oil, is part of the candida diet that I return to a couple times a year to get back into balance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)