CureZone   Log On   Join
Interesting Forum...

Views: 4,243
Published: 19 y

Interesting Forum...

I have read some very interesting things here. It is interesting to hear what the opposite sex thinks of sex and different topics of sex. I am a 23 year old virgin and live with two 23 year old virgin friends. We are all waiting until we are married to have sex. My two roommates both have boyfriends that they will probably marry in another year. Mostly we are virgins because we feel that God wants us to wait until we are married to have sex. I used to feel this strongly about this but I think I am also kind of afraid to have sex...I really hate pain and just am uncomfortable with the whole idea of sex. I don't know if my position will change or not. My roommates on the other hand are definately not afraid to have sex. I can see the argument for waiting to have sex. I can also see the argument for having sex. Anyways, I am just rambling but just wanted to share, not sure why. Are there any guys waiting until they are married to have sex?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)