CureZone   Log On   Join
Too much Epsom salt?

gsmom96 Views: 23,983
Published: 21 y

Too much Epsom salt?

New here :)

I'm 30 wks pregnant with twins and have had 8 gallstone attacks during this pregnancy, 4 of which were all last week. Last night I started to get one so I tried something different. I took 2 Tylenol #3's and 1 tbsp of Epsom Salt mixed with 1 cup of warm lemon water. Amazingly that made the pain go away and I didn't have to go to the hospital for a painkiller shots like I usually do!!! :D I ended up drinking a cup and a half of the drink so total Epsom Salt would be 1 1/2 tbsp. Now I'm worried that it was too much?

This morning, and all through the night, I'm feeling kind of "odd" in my stomach area. Not nauseous, no gallstone pain, just "odd". It's hard to explain. No diahrea as of yet. Babies are moving up a storm right now. I hope they are OK with what I did.

I'm going to try Celia's daily cleanse recipe in hopes of staving off any future attacks with Olive-Oil and Lemon Juice. I'm wondering if I should take some of that today to start?

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)