CureZone   Log On   Join
What makes a vagina loose?

phathead Views: 64,845
Published: 21 y

What makes a vagina loose?

My girlfriend and I of the last 2 years have had a great sex life. The last three months or so, her interest has seem to have wained off, and we went from doing it maybe 5+ times a week, to bout once in the last three weeks. occasionally we do play around with toys and such, but she seems more and more uninterested. and today, we happened to be fooling around, I noticed that when i stuck my fingers in her, she was extremely loose. the only times i've ever felt that is after lots of sex w/ her or her using one of our toys. she has no toys for herself, and have been wondering if she's been getting too close to her ex-boyfriend again. my question is, is there another explanation on why she would be loose like this? normally, she's extremely tight unless we've been doing a lot in the past day. and before today, i hadn't touched her in several days. thanx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)