CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for an iridologist.../Edited

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ladylove Views: 4,013
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 524,471

Re: Question for an iridologist.../Edited

Hi Prettysoulful,

Before I venture an answer I must ask you a question about the relatives' eyes at which you marvelled, which were "half dark brown and half blue", because there is a significant difference depending upon where the brown and the blue are in the iris. Those folks represent your family heritage.

On those folks was it the outside half (Outer ring of the iris, farther away from the pupil) blue and the inside half (Inner ring, closest to the pupil) brown?

Or was it some other pattern, for instance top of iris (Above the pupil) brown, bottom of iris (Below the pupil) blue?

Or was it in spots?

Usually the changing of a dark brown iris to a blue color is quite a good thing, and indicates that the cleansing you have been doing is having good effect.
Many folks whose eyes look dark brown have in fact got a blue iris underneath it all. Not all of them, but many..

About yourself- in general, do you feel better after the cleansing you have done than you did before it?

Additional questions about you:

Have you been doing breathwork?
Are you working out a lot?
Doing any inhalation of anything?
Getting a bunch of bodywork?

I'm just looking for clues. The location you have described is in the lymphatic/circulatory system related to your entire torso from pelvis to shoulders(You said 2-5 and 7-10, yes?), also touching upon your lung functions beneath, but from your description not including, your skin. Healing typically occurs from the inside out, and it may possibly be that your circulatory system is simply in the process of improving.

What's happening may not be a problem at all, but is simply an indication of change, and usually a color change such as you have described (From brown to blue)is a change in a positive direction.

IMO you should be careful to observe any further changes, even to the point of making journal notes about it. Make a little drawing of how it is now, date it, make notes about how/what you feel, and make others as you go along. That data will make it much easier to analyze.
I would worry if you had said your eyes were blue and have turned dark brown. However, you are describing the opposite.

Ususally it takes about 3 weeks to show change in the iris.

Thanks,

Ladylove

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)