CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for an iridologist...

prettysoulful Views: 4,338
Published: 18 y

Question for an iridologist...

I don't know if anyone visits this forum much, but I have a question, that has been bugging me for some time.

I have very dark brown eyes. However, I have noticed a thin bluish ring along the outer side of my iris on the sides closest to my ears, on both my left and right eyes. I'm not sure if that is from 2 to 5 or from 7 to 10. Anyway, along the outside of the blue ring is a brown ring.

I remember as a child marveling at the way that my older relatives would have half dark brown and half blue eyes, but now I'm fairly confident now that that gradual bluing of naturally brown eyes is not a good thing.

Can anyone tell me what this blue line (and brown line) means? I've been doing bowel and Liver Cleansing for the past 6 months or so, and I no longer eat wheat/gluten or dairy for about the same amount of time.

Any insight would be appreciated. And if you could refer me to some helpful sites to research that would be great, too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)