CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ken Presner's Speech to the MS Society (97)

cgiambri Views: 6,976
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 5,099

Re: Ken Presner's Speech to the MS Society (97)

I can't believe it. There is a woman bound to a wheelchair for 10 yrs., can't walk and we are in the hub of MS Foundation headquarters or one of them here in CO. She ended up in hospital other day, she was drugged to max and couldn't talk, is wearing diapers I heard from a friend, but when I saw her about 2 days ago, she is now out of hospital, talking, but told me of her nightmare experience. She is on low dose of meds. She knows I have a health ministry or business, meaning same word--no money making--and she has not considered my route. I did recommend her, as she is alone, 37 years old, has a male helper, to consider Oasis of Hope in MX. I think she would get excellent care. They are promoting the Hallelujah Diet as I do.

I'm still available local to speak on dietary changes, but so far, no seekers so I just keep trucking along. I don't have MS testimony however for myself thankfully, but still, I'm here. I sure can do lots of raw food cooking classes, vegan too, etc....no animal products to my lifestyle so I teach new ways if the desperate come forth. The classes would be a charge as food costs besides time...cheaper than doctor visit however.
carolg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)