CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ken Presner's Speech to the MS Society (97)

cgiambri Views: 6,324
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 5,088

Re: Ken Presner's Speech to the MS Society (97)

Ken,
Awesome testimony.

Here's interesting site:
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/COC/home/

MS society is looking for the cure still. 6,900 families served in my area here. Here's what they say at this site:

"The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis". Are they really? I live here in Co where MS is highest rate, and think the MS foundation resides here too. I offered to do classes years ago on health, but they were not interested. They wanted doctor drug talk, which they mainly advocate and not a touch about "religion" or Christianity. I do not have MS, but have struggled with my own personal trauma, a form of OCD, or habits that are controlling, so this is how I found my peace accepting God. I can't speak for all, but this was my experience.

I have not gotten total victory with my own problems, but I can speak with peace where I didn't have that till 12 years ago.

Just want to commend you on your post here.

Years ago mercury was my only option, but now it's not and I believe I don't have anything left, which I am hoping to verify with upcoming dental visit. Eating a super holistic lifestyle has not unfortunately helped teeth much. This is one area I get under attack in and yesterday an abcess with a crown on top of it, cavity underneath made me $221 less in pocketbook due to extraction. Now another abcess "neighboring" this one so need to see options for this tooth challenge that has not flared up yet.

Best to you. Again I love the testimony and pray others will be set free by this wisdom you shared. Change is hard, but you know it has paid off for you and others.

Blessings to you and others here,
carolg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)