CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ken Presner's Speech to the MS Society (97)
 

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz



Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !



J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...


More
  Views: 5,723
Published: 16 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 5,099

Re: Ken Presner's Speech to the MS Society (97)


NMSS is only scaring people. where does all their fundraising money go? According to the annual reports on their website - 15% goes to research. Check it yourself. the other 85% goes to "programs". I've never met anyone helped by their "programs". People here have said themselves they have received no help.

check this group out:

http://www.acceleratedcure.org


they are close to determining the causes of MS - which will help find a cure.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)