CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hopinso

hopinso Views: 9,532
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 517,728

Re: Hopinso

My doctor does flush, although he admitted a while back he needs to do it again. The flush he uses is simply dreadful, but very effective. For seven to ten days eat nothing but raw apples, drink nothing but apple juice, with the exception of clear veggie broth at night. Every morning and night, drink 1/3-1/2 cup olive oil shaken with apple juice. The program also calls for a coffee enema every day. That protocol is effective, but I bless the day I found Curezone and the Hulda Clark flush. Doc. S says it took him about two years to get his liver clean, I never thought to ask him how many flushes he did.
I have shared the Hulda Clark flush and my variation of it, and he now will recommend those flushes (he calls them "overnighters") to patients who show symptoms.

I am doing flush #30 tonight. I had to put it off a day because of work. I have apple juice fasted today, but yesterday I drove by a Taco Bell and a burrito wound up in my mouth. I hope that won't mess things up.
HAppy flushing-and may you get "stoned" in the morning. ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)