CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ADD / Dyslexia / AD-HD

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
dalpert Views: 8,232
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 51,485

Re: ADD / Dyslexia / AD-HD

Geez i did not realize there was a financial constraint. I am glad to see you are addressing the diet thing. If you can, read the Paul Bragg books they are cheap and inexpensive, and give good simple tips on in-expensive non-artificial diets, and not having to spend a heap of money on all the experts/docs by adhering to a natural diet. My partner and i have followed his diet guidelines loosly for years and have been great with it. We rarely eat anything out of a package these days coz we have learned to buy fresh stuff in bulk once a week at the city veggie markets. It is sooo much cheaper there than supermarkets ! It saves us a small fortune and we get lotsa fresh produce. I have'nt had a cold in 5 years, but used to have 2 per year previously. it is bland food when you were raised on burgers,steak and processed foods, but it is only a matter of getting used to it. With any luck you will have access to such a market. Your partner would probably want to be on side to get a diet change happening.

It must be hard to know what to do, but perhaps consider pausing all those expensive therapies that are costing alot of money, and try a high potency bioavalable vitamin regamin for 3 months with a clean diet. Alot of that stuff you mentioned looks INORGANIC, and the body may be having to deal with it, rather than to using it. If the body can't use it, one may as well have concrete.. The ones that come to mind are the likes of USANA or MONAVIE or NuSkin or any one that takes your fancy, just pick one where there are verifyable testimonials or case histories from people with kids/people with similar issues. Every one of them will have success stories because effective nutrition just does wonders.

One thing that really helped my gut,when we were first starting out, and helped cleared up my skin, increased my energy level, within a few days, was to squeeze half or a full lemon into a glass of purified water and drink that between meals and one in the evening.. it is a great normalizer for the gut, is very refreshing , and it does'nt cost hardly anything to do, and it helps hydrate the body plus I think it helps clean up the liver and destroys fungus on contact. We get the lemons ~12 at a time at the markets and are still doing this regularly.

I wonder if you have been living in a damp place; maybe there's been a mould / fungus problem in the air, from in the environment; Lucky the new house will probably provide a nice dry environment.

Regards,

Don

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)