CureZone   Log On   Join
Why Shouldn't I kill myself?

Views: 7,874
Published: 20 y

Why Shouldn't I kill myself?

I have absolutely terrible ADD/ADHD. I have a genius level IQ (127) and I can't even hold a
janitorial job.

I've been diagnosed with ADD by a psychologist. I scored 95% on the BAADS test, which
is an absolutely _terrible_ score.
I also took the Conners Continuous Performance Test and I remember I scored terribly.
He gave me dexedrine, which is speed.
That is the only thing that ever made me feel normal. But I lost a lot of muscle and became too skinny.
Plus I became angry and shouted and cursed at my mother a lot.

I saw someone had good results with taking megadoses of oils containing omega-3 fatty acids.
So I'm taking 15000 mg of salmon oil and 24000 mg of flaxseed oil a day.

It's working, but I still can't sleep, at least now when I wake up I don't feel so much of a brainfoggy
haze of indecisiveness.

Please, god, If anyone can come up with a good reason to not kill myself please post here.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I have absolutely terrible ADD/ADHD. I have a genius level IQ (127) and I can't even hold a
janitorial job.

I've been diagnosed with ADD by a psychologist. I scored 95% on the BAADS test, which
is an absolutely _terrible_ score.
I also took the Conners Continuous Performance Test and I remember I scored terribly.
He gave me dexedrine, which is speed.
That is the only thing that ever made me feel normal. But I lost a lot of muscle and became too skinny.
Plus I became angry and shouted and cursed at my mother a lot.

I saw someone had good results with taking megadoses of oils containing omega-3 fatty acids.
So I'm taking 15000 mg of salmon oil and 24000 mg of flaxseed oil a day.

It's working, but I still can't sleep, at least now when I wake up I don't feel so much of a brainfoggy
haze of indecisiveness.

Please, god, If anyone can come up with a good reason to not kill myself please post here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.217 sec, (1)