CureZone   Log On   Join
Living a Conscious Life

rudenski Views: 7,179
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 51,186

Living a Conscious Life

Having ADD makes one not always fit easily into the world of neurologically normal people but neurologically differently wired people can still have an extraordinary life. Finding that extraordinary thing about yourself is more important than fitting into the world we live in. Do what you love and if that turns into a job that pays then great. Find a way to volunteer in your community until you find a job. Giving to others will take away that feeling of hopelessness. Giving to others has a great return and gives back 10 or 100 times. You get what you give in this world. Start giving and watch your life become more meaningful and emotionally healthy.

If you are wired different like me, there are things that can help like diet, exercise, and nutritional supplements. You are doing great by adding omega-3 fatty acids like salmon oil and flaxseed oil. Keep doing that. You said that omega-3 fatty acids are doing good but you still can't sleep. The hardest thing I have ever done was to get off of caffeine. I self medicated with coffee, sodas, and chocolate to be normal but a trip to the emergency room with what I thought was a heart attack changed my mind about a drug induced normal life. Eliminate any kind of soda or other caffeinated products. If you don't do caffeine now, then there may be other allergies that may be causing your insomnia. You may be alergic to milk products including cheese, wheat product including bread and hundreads of products with wheat, you may have chemical sensitivity to red dye or other dyes or chemicals. Your allergies to foods may be aggrivating your ADD.

If you don't drink caffeinated drinks then refined Sugar may be the main reason why your insomnia is so bad. If you have not quit drinking caffeinated drinks and Sugar filled soda then this is a good place to start. No one should poison themselves with caffeine and sugar. Both can cause neurological problems and insomnia.

The next thing that could help is to begin eliminating foods that you might be a;lergic to. Eliminate foods one at a time until you find the types of foods that may be contributing to your ADD. Go for 2 weeks without a type of food until you find the food that is aggrivating your ADD.

Start with dairy. Adults do not need milk at all and certainly not milk from cows who have been pumped up with steroids and vaccinations.

Next try wheat products. For two weeks, don't eat one piece of bread or pizza or anything with wheat in it. If you are allergic to wheat products, eliminating wheat from your diet could make all of the difference in the world.

Stay away from red dye. Red dye can be a neurotoxin and you may be sensitive to red dye. Red dyes are in lots of foods and beverages.

Perfumed shampoos, soap, and laundry detergent may be aggravating your ADD. Eliminate them. More natural is better.

Listen to your body. Pay attention to what enters your body through the portal of your eyes. What you allow into your body through your eyes forms who you are. Stop watching television. TV brainwashes us into consuming foods that are bad for us, taking drugs that poison us, and making us into voyeurs watching other people live while we do nothing but consume what is fed to us in a mindless soul draining activity. When you feel like watching television, read a book or do a google search about something that intersts you. Keep your mind functioning in useful ways that add meaning to one's life instead of television which drains one's life. 95% of people watch other's live life while 5% of people live life to its fullest. Be the 5% that truly live a conscious and meaningful life.

Look up a song on the internet called Dona Dona Donna. In the the song there is a bird that flies above the cattle going about their lives only to be slaughtered by then men below him. Learn to fly above those who are not living a conscious life.

Those are the don'ts but do exercise and get daily doses of sunlight. Sunlight is proven to help with Depression and exercise will help in your overall health as well. Spend time outside but don't over-do it. Spend two hours outside in the evening or early moring outside and watch how much better you feel.

Live a life of moderation and meditation. Praying helps me. Start communicating with the God you cry out to and find a peaceful place to hear the answers. If the voice is the quiet still voice of unconditional love then that is a voice worth listening to.

I have stuggled with being neurologically wired different than other people for all of my life. Living a conscious life and helping others has replaced the life of a consumer that I once lived. Give yourself a break. Don't be so hard on yourself. If you don't fit into the world's expectations then that is a good thing. The world wants to turn you into a cow being led to slaughter. If it takes a life-time to become conscious then the journey will be worth it. Learn to fly above what the world expects of you my friend and become the human being you were meant to be. It will make all the difference in the world.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Having ADD makes one not fit in world of neurologically normal people but neurologically different people can still have an extraordinary life. Finding that extraodinary thing about yourself is more important than fitting into the world we live in. Do what you love and if that turns into a job that pays then great. Find a way to volunteer in your community until you find a job. Giving to others will take away that feeling of hopelessness. Giving to others has a great return and gives back 10 or 100 times. You get what you give in this world. Start giving and watch your life become more meaningful and emotionally healthy.

If you are wired different like me, there are things that can help like diet, exercise, and nutritional supplements. You are doing great by adding omega-3 fatty acids like salmon oil flaxseed oil. Keep doing that.

You said that they are doing good but you still can't sleep. The hardest thing I have ever done was to get off of caffeine. I self medicated with coffee, sodas, and chocolate to be normal but a trip to the emergency room with what I thought was a heart attack changed my mind about a drug induced normal life. Eliminate any kind of soda or other caffeinated products. If you don't do caffeine now, then there may be other allergies that may be causing your insomnia. You may be alergic to milk products including cheese, wheat product including bread and hundreads of products with wheat, you may have chemical sensitivity to red dye or other dyes or chemicals. Your allergies to foods may be aggrivating your ADD.

Refined Sugar may be the main reason why your insomnia is so bad. If you have not quit drink caffeinated drinks and sugar filled soda, this is a good place to start. No one should poison themselves with caffeine and sugar. Both can cause neurological problems and insomnia.

The next thing that could help is to begin eliminating foods that you might be alergic to. Eliminate foods one at a time until you find the types of foods that may be contributing to your ADD. Go for a 2 weeks without a type of food until you find the food that is aggrivating you.

Start with dairy. Adults do not need milk at all and certainly not milk from cows who have been pumped up with steroids and vaccinations.

Next try wheat products. For two weeks, don't eat one pice of bread or pizza or anything with wheat in it. If you are alergic to wheat product, eliminating wheat from your diet could make all of the difference in the world.

Stay away from red dye. Red dye can be a neurotoxin and you may be sensitive to red dye. Red dye comes in lots of foods and beverages.

Perfumed shampoos, soap, and laundry detergent may be aggrivating your ADD. Eliminate them.

Listen to your body. Pay attention to what enters your body through the portal of your eyes. What you allow into your body through your eyes forms who you are. Stop watching television. TV brainwashes us to consume foods that are bad for us, take drugs that poison us, and make us into voyeurs watching othe rpeople live while we do nothing but consume what is fed to us in a mindless soul draining activity. When you feel like watching television, read a book or do a google search about something that intersts you. Keep your mind functioning in useful ways that add meaning to one's life instead of television which drains one's life. 95% of people watch other's live life while 5% of people live life to its fullest. Be the 5% that truly live a conscious meaningful life.
Look up a song on the internet called Dona Dona Donna. In the the song there is a bird that flies above the cattle going about their lives only to be slaughtered by then men below him. Learn to fly above those who are not living a conscious life.

Those are the don'ts but do exercise and get daily doses of sunlight. Sunlight is proven to help with Depression and exercise will help in your overall health as well. Spend time outside but don't over-do it. Spend two hours outside in the evening or early moring outside and watch how much better you feel.

Live a life of moderation and meditation. Praying helps me. Start communicating with the God you cry out to and find a peaceful place to hear the answers. If the voice is the quiet still voice of unconditional love then that is a voice worth listening to.

I have stuggled with being neurologically wired different than other for all of my life. Living a conscious life and helping others has replaced the life of a consumer that I once tried to be. Give yourself a break. Don't be so hard on yourself. If you don't fit into the world's expectations then that is a good thing. The world wants to turn you into a cow being led to slaughter. If it takes a life-time to become conscious then the journey will be worth it. Learn to fly above what the world expects of you my friend and become the human being you were meant to be. It will make all the difference in the world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.672 sec, (6)