CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dream being told time to go by angel of death no answers, just ideas

Winken Views: 12,662
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 508,093

Re: Dream being told time to go by angel of death no answers, just ideas

Thanks for the input. My family are Christians. None of my family have been regular church goers. We are very spiritual and think about things alot as well as discuss them. We are sensetives, my daughter, grandaughter and myself. All have lived in haunted homes and experienced things outside the normal physical reality. Life has been full of relationship and monetary difficulties. My daughter is awair of dreams having meanings. The only meaning she got from this dream was death and fear. I know that it could mean change but why 2 angels. Why does the first angel get a second more important angel when she will not go with him. Why would she be reduced to begging for her life and finally when she is hysterical making a deal for life. I understand dreams portending change can be scary but this just seemed beyond that. My daughter is convinced she would have died that night if she had not made some kind of deal which she does not remember. I was hoping someone could give me some information on the 2 angels. Has anyone seen them before. What kind of situation was it. Anyone with similar dreams. We're grabbing at
straws. My daughter is afraid she is going to die.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.096 sec, (1)