CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Pregnant dream with twins

Mrs. Lightning Views: 6,949
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 506,130

Re: Pregnant dream with twins

Hello Gehna,

I was compelled to write a message to you after reading your dream and situation.

Your dream seemed to be in perfect syncronicity with what is happening in your life and your working overtime trying to solve your problem with the Lyme disease.

You are trying to figure out how you contacted this disease, and you are probably right in thinking that you contacted through a relationship in Greece. Hence, you got pregnant with baby twins
- the Babesia pairs. And you what to abort them. You want to get well to get rid of the Lyme.

You don't feel guilty about aborting them, but have to justify your action to do so. You think your doctor should understand this in your dream and try to rationalize your actions.

Is it possible that in real life you have heard of unconventional ways to eradicate the disease and your doctor won't listen because he doesn't know any better methods than Antibiotics . Are you justifying searching for alternative methods of healing to others who think you are crazy for not listening to your doctor?

What is the importance of the sweater? A comfort to you, somethng warm, a gift.

I am Italian, my name is Gina, here is my gift to you.
Check out these two links. It is time for you to get active and research these sites. Mainstream medicine don't have cures for bacteria. So you must fight back.

Electro medicine is your best chance to getting rid of Lyme.
parasite herbs, Magnetic cures through pulse devices, magnetic pulse mattress(to sleep on every night), zapping, hydrogen peroxide drops every day, and liver and kidney flushing can bring you back to health.

Magnetic medicine kills bacteria!!!

There is a rainbow, and a pot of gold under it waiting for you.I hope you fight on.

http://www.excel.net/~jaguar/lyme.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (1)