CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update- Thank You everyone

ayehasherayeh Views: 8,034
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 502,728

Re: Update- Thank You everyone

Yes I was almost really scared when it started falling piece by piece but I then realized my dreams were schooling or preparation for this fear and other stuff. I know I was definitely ment to meet her. There were numerous other fit ins from my recent dreams that I did not mention. Her aunt is a judge on and on. Strange twist is she made the comment that although she looks slightly pregnant she's not when explaing that she picked up an extra 30 pounds in the past 3 years and thanked me for not judging her. Anyway I also realized a lot about myself that I cannot explain it's just Gooooooood! to know. I feel like I've broken thru something.

Thank you everyone for the patience with my rambling dreams. It is good as this forum was the catalyst for me to write down my dreams as some were so complex I never would have analyzed them correctly. I am different this morning after waking up.

Anthony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)