CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you Lapis!! You are an angel!!!

QT_Aya Views: 12,368
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 500,038

Thank you Lapis!! You are an angel!!!

Thank you so much Lapis!!!

Just want to tell you how much I appreciate all the article you posted. They have been my daily bread for the last few months since I found curezone.

Yes, I have downloaded the EFT manual and tried EFT on myself. It is wonderful! It is just that I still need to find out my exact issues and formulate affirmations for them. There is so much hidden under the carpet in my subconsious that finding them out one by one will take time. But from the little that I have done, I do feel that it is a powerful technique. I love it!

I have never been able to hypnotize myself, never been able to relax enough. I just got the Insight CDs (recommended by Dr. Mercola) and it does seem to relax me. I try giving myself some affirmations when I listen to it. Just see how that goes...

Have you had any experience with products like Insight CD or Holosync or other brainwave programs?

And I'll sure to find out about the other methods that you have mentioned too!

Thank you again for everything. You are a real treasure!

Love,
Aya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)