CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MS and Root Canal

Marie Flowers Views: 8,270
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 4,937

Re: MS and Root Canal

Your root canal probably contained mercury. You need to get all root canals removed and the mercury fillings (silver amalgam) safely removed from your mouth, if you have them. You also need to remove toxic crowns and other toxic metals if they are bothering you. root canals are an insult against your immune system. Dr. George Meining who is the father of the root canal, changed his mind about the procedure and later told how dangerous it was in his book THE root canal COVERUP.

You can order an information packet from DAMS (Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome) at 1-800-311-6265. They can refer you to biological dentists in your state. DO NOT GO TO A REGULAR DENTIST AS HE WILL EXPOSE YOU TO MORE MERCURY.

My website tells how to choose a safe biological dentist and explains protocols for the safe removal of mercury fillings. Please do your research before having mercury fillings removed. With MS, it is very important to choose a very safe dentist and go very slow in the removal process.

If you see an alternative type doctor, he can test you for heavy metals and can help you to chelate (detox) these heavy metals. Often mercury will not show up on a heavy metals test. However, you can still detoxify your body anyway and it is recommended after mercury removal. Find a doctor experienced in treating mercury toxicity at www.acam.org. You may get references from DAMS coordinators in your state. Contact me on my website for this information.

root canals removed by biological dentists will also include the cleaning out of the area in a procedure known as cavitation surgery . DAMS has this information in their info packet.

Please check out my website for much more information. Contact me on my site and I can give you more referrals that can help you.

Marie Flowers
DAMS in VA

http://www.mercurypoisoned.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)