CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MS and Root Canal - good to hear it, more to do

Cuddy Tookishu Views: 8,152
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 4,937

Re: MS and Root Canal - good to hear it, more to do

The same thing happened to me, in my own way.

i had a diagnosis of fibromyalgia in 1994. i had been a chronic pain guy for 15 years by that time tho'.

i had awful teeth, with several root canals and lotsa big gobs of mercury Amalgam fillings.

When I got the upper teeth removed, the "migraine" headaches disappeared, along with a lot of the leg cramps and neck pains and jaw pains and tooth pains of course, which had developed into "face pains" they call TrigeminalNeuralgia.

Of course, it looks like all those years and years of awful pains were the result of bacteria causing many abcesses.

Aww, I can't talk about this, I start crying.It was horrible, and they refused to help me, still are refusing to pull the bad teeth that I have left, despite the amazing results. it is so damn evil, they want me to be ill and go die.

Sorry, maybe later.
i just want to say - you likely have some"bugs" remaining. They live in root canals real well, but then when you get the RC teeth out, the infection can live in your cavitat - the area where the tooth roots were. that has to be cleaned out [ Hulda Clark e describes it]. They likely are elsewhere too, but your immune system can kill them most places, but has a hard time in the cavitit and impossible in the root canaled teeth.

You are on the right path - I saw a newspaper article today that says this about infestation of our teeth , esp root canals, that cause MS, Fibromyalgia, all sorts of neurological conditions.
- they are slowly going to let us in on this epidemic plaguing the boomer generation.
The dentists no longer give small children several fillings anymore - I had 17 by age 17, allmercury. i was the only one in my family to do poorly at school [and that was seen as my fault of cours - I still carry that anger.And new anger -DENTISTS must know better, so that means they are damn evil barstools.

Damaged by dental care,
Karlin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.158 sec, (1)