CureZone   Log On   Join
MS and Root Canal

RoseJR68 Views: 13,846
Published: 20 years ago

MS and Root Canal

Date: Sun Jan 25, 2004 5:03am
Subject: MS and root canal

Hi everyone,

I am a new member. I have a question concerning "how long" the recovery takes after a root canal removal. I am 53 years old woman. About three and half years ago (Aug, 2000), I had my first and only root canal on my lower right jaw. Prior to my root canal, I was in good health.

By June, 2001, a MRI and my symptoms suggested that I have multiple sclerosis. Two different dentists said my root canal looked (X-rays) good. I have seen several doctors and different treatments the last 3 ½ years as my MS symptoms got worst – until three weeks ago when I had my root canal tooth removed! Within two days of the "removal", I had a 90% improvement in my ability to maintain my balance when standing, my bladder control has improved, and the "sizzle feeling" in my brain has been reduced my 90%. I, however, continue to have a burning pain in my right jaw that, at times, radiates down my neck and right arm. I continue to experience numbness and tingling in both hands and feet. When walking, I will drag my right leg and my toes have curled up (I cannot straighten them). The burning pain keeps me up at night and my body will get very hot and then later very cold. My worst symptom, the nerves throughout my body – especially my hands – tremble or shake. Not visible from the outside, but I can feel this constant tremble.

Does anyone know if and how long it may take for me to see improvements in my other symptoms? Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms from a root canal? Does anyone have suggestions how I may speed up my recovery?

Thanks, Rose RoseJR68 @ msn.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)