CureZone   Log On   Join
low cab diet/liver flushing/cleansing

u_5goats Views: 3,191
Published: 19 y

low cab diet/liver flushing/cleansing

Andreas,

I posted a question to johng on the liver forum about how to cleanse your liver
when on a high protein diet. Common sense and your book (amazing liver cleanse) tell
me that it's not possible to clean the liver without going on a mainly vegeterian diet, but my candida goes crazy anytime that i try to do this. Johng suggested that
it's possible to go on a high protein/low carb diet that is low in animal protein. How could this be done and still provide sufficent calories for the body to function. Most veggies that are low in carbs are low in total calories also, so how can you get enough calories on a low carb diet without consuming lots of animal protein. I know you could add a lot of good fats, but since my liver is full of stones my fat digestion is too imparied at this time to allow for this. any help
would be appriciated. What would you recommend for diet. can I do a couple of cleanses while on a low carb/high protein(animal protein) diet until i get my fat digestion somewhat restored or would this be the wrong way to go? Thanks
1!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)