CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie here needs help

Andreas Moritz Views: 3,849
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 484,521

Re: Newbie here needs help

Dear Kellie,

I apologize for not getting back to you earlier, but my current appointment schedule is a little challenging.

Your stay in that dirty house was a trigger for a major toxicity crisis that had been building for quite a few years before. Whether mold served as the trigger or not, the intense reactions you had actually prevented something far more painful than you can currently perceive. From a spiritual perspective, you have being going through that turmoil in order to develop a stronger sense of self and jest for life. Your journey of passing through these health issues has not been, and is not, in vain. The inner growth you have achieved because it, will become more evident to you soon. Leaning on crutches that were given you in the form of drugs is not for you, you are already much too wise to fall into that trap.

The process of honoring and loving yourself includes caring for your own body, and the desire is already there. You have been given very valuable and sincere advice by very gifted members of this forum, so you don't need to hear it from me again. However, liver cleansing combined with colon cleanses would be a powerful way to break into the vicious cycle (see The Amazing Liver Cleanse, www.1stbooks.com). if you use this above method, you don't need to to a parasite cleanse beforehand. The simple advices listed in The Key to Health and Rejuvenation, also from 1stbooks) can help you to sort out most of the various physical causes that are co-responsible for your health issues. Also, you may greatly benefit from getting and applying the uses of Cosmic Energy Stones (see www.global-light-network.com). It will change your body's frequency and ability to hold energy, as well as help you with many of your other physical and non-physical issues.

With my very best wishes,
Andreas

http://ener-chi.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)