allergies themselves are a common symptom of parasites. The reason for this is due to the huge immunological reaction your body has, specifically eosinophilia. I myself never had allergies until i contracted parasites. They create such a burden on your immune system that it goes haywire and begins reacting to everything. I underwent allergy testing at one point and was allergic to everything... including dogs. I grew up with ALOT of dogs and never was allergic, which proves my point. As the parasite burden increases your immunological reaction s begin to decline as they (parasites) slowly immunosuppress you. At this point i really dont have allergic reactions to anything anymore... but then again, I no longer have eosinophils either. Go figure. But to be sure ... my buddies are still here stronger than ever. The allergic reactions may actually dissipate as you eliminate the parasites, not to mention you will be helping your immune system to recouperate. Good Luck.