CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: found a fda warning on arise and shine??

Cleanse the Colon
Organic colon cleanse kit. Complete!

rainbowlight Views: 12,182
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 4,591

Re: found a fda warning on arise and shine??

The FDA will always seek to quash any herbal formula which is designed to heal you and set you free of the need for an M.D. If you detoxify your body fully then you will always be healthy and there's no future for the medical business if that happens!! It may well be that there are cardiac problems with the formula that I don't know about, but I've done the cleanse a few times and felt only good after and all my friends who've done it too. It's a challenging thing cleansing and not to be entered into lightly or without supervision from a naturopath or other suitably-qualified health professional. It's important that you take it at the pace that's right for you and don't experience toxic shock where too many toxins gets released into your bloodstream too quickly. In rare cases this can cause death. But as long as you're sensible, you'll be fine, with your facial lines disappearing before your very eyes and pounds lighter too!

It is also highly recommended that you do at least two enemas a day in the last week of the cleanse (master phase). Without these there is very little point in wasting your money and time.
Enjoy!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)