CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Congestion and Toxicity

Views: 160,631
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 465,831

Re: Liver Congestion and Toxicity

“…coated tongue…chronic nasal congestion, and always coughing up excess mucous as well as chronic fatigue.”

Your symptoms are indeed all related, but not exclusively to your bowel; in fact, I would suggest that your liver is the cause of all your symptoms - the only exception being the mucous caused by undigested foods that your body is seeking to eliminate. (You stated that you had changed your diet and now undertake a generally good diet… Considering the circumstances, however, your diet needs to be perfect, or as near to as is possible, and your body’s expulsion of mucous must be encouraged.)

If you flush your liver every two-to-four weeks, eat consciously and think wisely, your symptoms will all disappear in due course, perhaps in a month or two, depending on how extremely you cleanse yourself of the waste that is causing you all sorts of problems.

If you are anything like me, and you wish to attack problems head on, then I would suggest doing the following (or a slight modification thereof):

For five days I would follow a slightly modified Dr. Schulze liver cleanse. Please find below his protocol, although I would follow the extreme, “day five” dosage from the very beginning :

8 ounces of Distilled Water
1-5 clove(s) of garlic (start with one and increase daily)
1-5 tablespoon(s) of organic virgin cold-pressed olive oil (start with one and increase daily )
1 small piece of fresh Ginger Root (about 1 inch long)

- http://curezone.com/schulze/herbal_5day_liver_cleanse.asp

To ensure your bowels are working as efficiently as possible, I would eat nothing but fresh, watery, organic fruits, days one-to-five; no seeds, no nuts, no vegetables…no dried, sticky fruits either. The fruit acids will help dissolve and eliminate the excess mucous you suffer from, and should scrape your colon wall in the process.

I would then take a two-day break, in which I would fast on apple juice and nothing else. Following the fast, I would then proceed to a Hulda Clark liver flush, eating nothing but apples for breakfast and lunch prior to flushing the liver. The day after the flush, I would eat as much watery fruit as I could, preferably pineapple, so as to flush the stones/waste out of my system as quickly as possible…

Then, correct eating would be resumed; i.e. a maximum of two meals daily, one between 12-2pm and the second between 5-7pm. These would consist of fruits, nuts, seeds, herbs, green leafy vegetables, all chosen with correct combinations and precise nutritional requirements in mind.

Assuming that you would be gently cleansing your bowel regularly (herbal bowel formula or oxygen-based capsules - your choice of course), and flushing once per month for as long as it took to get “clean,” then all your symptoms, ailments, anxieties and complaints would vanish swiftly.

* Please note that this is merely what “I” would do, and all of the above may not be necessary for your full recovery. I do believe that the above would remedy every condition known to man, relating to internal toxicity that is, but “extreme” measures such as these may not be required by all, and perhaps you would prefer a much more gentle cleanse, or at least a greater length of time to accustom yourself to such drastic change.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)