CureZone   Log On   Join
the husband that turned out to be a munster

mylifesux19 Views: 1,583
Published: 21 y

the husband that turned out to be a munster

Everything was so perfect in the begining. Flowers and candy and lots of love. I got pregnant with my first child my daughter and it still was going well but there were some ups and downs. We gor married on valentines day 2001. Ater I had my daughter about 3 weeks. I went to the bathroom and i was looking for a certain thing under the sink and a moved the box out and there was a p 0 r no magazine i wanted to dieanwated to kill him i had so many emotions. When he came home I got in the biggest fight with him I was hitting him and screaming and going insane. I told him I would never trust him again. It got better between us but there were days Icould not stop thinking about it and we would fight. So after about a year I was watchin the tv and there was a song I heard and wanted to download it so I came into th coputer room and he closed out so fast and turned the computer off. I told him I want to go on so I can download a song. He went to go take a shower. I go on and i see downloaded stuff naked woman I was confused diddnt know what to do. I asked him he was in total denile. Fianlly after yelling at him he told me he did do that again I wanted to die so bad of naything any caouse. I beat him as hard as I could I was histerical he promissed me he wouldnot do that to me everagain. He broke that promiseiI hate him he is a pig. WE talked and again 5 days later ...today...it has happened . I want to die. I acnt stand this and the worse thing is im 3 months pregnant. I dont know what to do im 19 with a second one on the way and our rent isnt paid and I think we are going to get thrown out and i hit him so hard I almost broke my hand now Ihave to be in more pain and try to take care of a 15 month old. I dont know what do do Im so sick of being alive there is no more nice men they all traet us like objects nast playing with yourself, spanking the monkey objects.I wish there was someone I could talk to. Im so depressed I dont want to live anymore Im about to give up couse thats the easy way out and I have suffered if every way possible i have to many stories and to much pain and im only 19. WHY ME?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.031 sec, (1)