CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't understand....

az_scorp Views: 8,372
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 448,192

I don't understand....

You said that you shouold get a pair to thank him for their use for the past couple of years (which i gather that you got from him), then you asked if he give instructions on how to wear them!? Just maybe you (like myself) got them elsewhere (ebay). The rings I got were from ebay but are Alex Chiu's rings sold by someone whom i'm assuming that bought a bunch from him wholesale or something. I paid $29.95 athe that's with shipping for the neyodeum (sp) stronger pair which he sells on his website for $45.00. Anyhow, these have a possitive (+) on one side of each ring and it tells you to wear one with the + sign up and the other down on the other hand.
Very interesting signs that you brought up to look for! Bowl movements seemto be about the same, which for me is alot because of what and all that I eat. Sexual functions? hummm, what is that? You see, I've been married for 11 yrs and with our working sched's and the kids running around the house, ussually she's not around when I'm having sex.... just kidding (sort of) lol. Not really sure but i'll let you know if I do notice anything in that area.
I have been sleeping pretty well lately especially because of the problems with my hands loosing circulation at night. I lift weights and do some Kettlebell lifting along with some specific shoulder lifting at work, not to mention the work I do part time (massage)that wears on your body.
I will keep posting here! Later....Scorp

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)